Lately, God has been dealing with me a lot on purpose. Mine, and yours.
“You don’t know me! How can God be dealing with you about my purpose???”
Well, because He’s given me the charge to spread the word that – you were chosen! And, for good reason too.
See, nobody can do what God has called you to do, the way He’s instructed you to do it. No matter how you feel or what you think or say, you’re it!
Nobody Can Do You Like You Do You
You may be opposed to my theory, but I’m right. I’m sure you’ve had your, “but someone is already doing that” moment, but they’re not doing it the way you will. How do I know? Because you’re unique. You have your own fingerprint and way of doing things. And that is precisely why God chose you to carry out His amazing plan.
In our Playbook, Philippians 4:13 tells us that we can do everything that God has given us strength to do. “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” The catch is, we must trust in His given strength. It is so easy to rely on ourselves and feel as if we have failed. And, by “rely on ourselves”, I mean to try and try again without consulting God during the process.
But He doesn’t want that for us at all. God wants us to succeed, He has called us to greatness. The very fact that He gave you that idea that you’ve been sitting on, is proof that He wants more for you than you realize. God trusts you. It is far too late in the game to throw in the towel and quit now.
So, What’s the Play Call?
I know that sometimes, the more you try to “go forth”, the more opposition seems to come along. But, let me encourage you – it will pay off! Cliché, I know, but it’s the truth. And, I couldn’t share with you anything that I didn’t know for myself. So, here are a few things to keep in mind, that will hopefully give you a boost to go on:
- God wanted you! As I said before, nobody can do what He has called you to do. “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5
- You are enough! Many times, I’ve had trouble carrying out God’s will for my life because I didn’t feel “worthy” to do so. Well, God is the Creator of me and my worth… and yours too! “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” Psalms 139:14
- Fear is of the enemy! God has no part in fear. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
- God’s grace will keep you! His grace is enough to help you through all the hard stuff. “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness…” 2 Corinthians 12:9
- You have got to do your part! You can pray all you want, but if you are not actively participating in your destiny, it will be useless. “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.” James 2:26